This is a manufactured harness is spefically designed for drive by wire EJ25s of these years
- 2006 Impreza
- 2007 Impreza
- 2006 Forester
- 2007 Forester
- 2008 Forester
This is harness can be used with the following motors if changing the ECU, MAF, and throttle pedal to units from the afformentioned model/years:
- 2008-2011 Impreza
- 2009-2010 Forester
- 2005-2009 Legacy
If you plan to source a motor from these models and years, you will need to indicate that and purchase those accessory parts from us.
All harnesses are tested on a test engine stand and the wires are clearly labeled
- A basic functionality test: checking for correct engine management functions (including variable valve timing), main and fuel pump relay operation, the elimination of the Immobilizer, and for utilizing SCP’s Speed Sensor (unless noted otherwise).
- Clearly marked wires – including the alternator and A/C (if applicable).
Please Keep in Mind:
- We recommend that the electronic pedal be mounted near the engine so the wire length to that sensor is suitable for that location.
- All harnesses are built to allow the ECU to be placed in the stock location ('86-'90) under the rear seat. It also can be installed in the same location for earlier (‘80-’85) Vanagons.
- All 1986-1990 Vanagons will need a modified tachometer.
- Please note that some codes, for example with automatic transmission harnesses, may still be present - although they do NOT affect engine performance or operation.
- Our harnesses are OBD2 compatible and include our Interface Board Deluxe to help eliminate seven fault codes common on Subaru Vanagon conversion.
We are excited to bring this new product to the market to simplify your conversion dreams!