This is a manufactured harness is spefically designed for drive by wire EJ25s of these years
- 2006 Impreza
- 2007 Impreza
- 2006 Forester
- 2007 Forester
- 2008 Forester
This is harness can be used with the following motors if changing the ECU, MAF, and throttle pedal to units from the afformentioned model/years:
- 2008-2011 Impreza
- 2009-2010 Forester
- 2005-2009 Legacy
If you plan to source a motor from these models and years, you will need to indicate that and purchase those accessory parts from us.
All harnesses are tested on a test engine stand and the wires are clearly labeled
- A basic functionality test: checking for correct engine management functions (including variable valve timing), main and fuel pump relay operation, the elimination of the Immobilizer, and for utilizing SCP’s Speed Sensor (unless noted otherwise).
- Clearly marked wires – including the alternator and A/C (if applicable).
This Kit Includes:
- Small Car Performance Manufactured Harness
- Alternator harness
- Fuse Panel
- Radiator Fan Relays
- Interface Board
- Speed Sensor kit
- ScanGauge II or ScanGauge III
- We highly reccomend a ScanGauge in T2 conversion so that you can monitor the engine's vitals. Without it you are running blind unless you install analog gauges.
Please note: all items are not pictured above.
Please note: While many orders ship within 48 hours, this item may require up to 15 days to process from your order date. If we cannot ship within 15 days, we will inform you by email or phone. For this item, which ships in more than one box, we will ship a partial order unless you specify otherwise.