Small Car's Mobelwagen Wheel and Tire package is just what your need to get you rolling safely down the road and in style. Chose a tire and we'll mount, balance, and ship them to you ready to go.
- Lightweight A356 aluminum construction
- 5X112 Bolt Pattern
- Satin Powdercoating
- Size: 16" x 7.5"
- Offset: ET23 (+23)
- All 2WD and Syncro Vanagons
- The Nokian One a premium all season tire for the Vanagon. Know for their safety, durability, and sustainability, Nokian doesn’t only develop tires that last for thousands of miles, they craft tires that perform in the moments when you need them the most. The Nokian One is your go-to all season tire to perform in wet, hot, or even light snowy roads.
- Currently out of stock nationwide The Falken WildPeak A/T Trail are all-terrain tires that are designed to deliver rugged capability and aggressive good looks. They perform well on the road, have confident dry and wet traction, and light snow performance sufficient to earn the tire industry's severe snow service certification and three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol. They are excellent as an everyday tire on asphalt and sport an aggressive tread pattern, making them excellent for off-road use as well. The XL rating stands for extra-load, which means that they can easily handle a fully loaded van and still give that quick response to steering corrections that inspire confidence. The WildPeak A/T Trail also allow drivers to personalize their vehicles by offering dual sidewall designs on every tire. One side features traditional, serrated lettering, while the other has a raised, three-dimensional style. All tires feature both designs, allowing drivers to choose their look based on which is mounted outward on the wheel.
- The Nokian WRG4 XL is a fantastic Vanagon tire. These may be the ideal tire for the majority of Vanagon owners. They have great traction, handling and braking in dry weather. They handle wet roads as well as any tire available and they are superb in snow and ice. The XL rating stands for extra-load, which means that they handle a fully loaded Van easily and still give that quick response to steering corrections that inspires confidence. In short, they perform markedly better than any other tire we have tried.
- The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 is hands down the most aggressive looking and proven reliable tire on the market. Packed with features. It exceeds USTMA sever snow traction performance requirements. Has interlocking tread elements that maximize traction and handling on- and off-road by stabilizing the tread center and providing biting edges for improved traction. And, it has an advanced tire footprint shape more evenly distributes stress, for longer more uniform wear. If you're looking for great performance and aggressive looking tire, look no more.
- The Yokohama Geolandar A/T is a popular tire choice for Vanagon owners. It is a tough durable tire capable of withstanding off-road duty while providing long treadlife and light snow traction sufficient to earn the tire industry's severe snow service certification and three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol. If you're looking for a mid point between and off-road tire and a street tire, this is the tire for you.
- Our Space Saver Spare tire and wheel is a pairing of our 16" steel wheel which clears upgraded brakes with a Nokian One tire. The combination will fit in the stock Vanagon clamshell. This is a good solution for Vanagon owners running larger wheels and tires but still want to carry their spare in the original location. Syncros will need to be fitted with a decoupler when using this smaller spare. Also, we recommend removing the hoops that are built into the clamshell storage area.
- Want to roll with a larger spare tire and don't have a swing away? Check out our Oversized Spare Tire Carrier as an alternative to the stock "clamshell" spare tire carrier.
- Able to carry a full size spare? Add a matching tire and wheel to your package.
All wheels and tires ship mounted and balanced.