Need your entire exhaust system replaced? This complete stainless exhaust system is designed to fit just like the original VW parts but perform better and sound quieter than other OEM replacements.
- Stainless Steel Muffler
- Stainless Steel Tail Pipe
- Stainless Steel Collector “J” Pipe
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Nut & Bolt Set
- OE Vanagon Catalytic Converter
- (1) Muffler Gasket
- (1) Muffler Bracket Set
- (2) Metal O-Ring
- (2) 5.75" Muffler Clamp
- 1986-1991 2WD and Syncro Vanagons with a Waterboxer engine
- Normally aspirated 4 cylinder Subaru Vanagons with a Small Car Header and Engine Mount
The OE catalytic converter comes with one oxygen sensor port. Another can be added if needed. The collector or "J" pipe can be fitted with a sensor port similar to the original VW part for emissions testing of the 2.1 waterboxer if desired. The original waterboxer engine has an emissions port in the collector pipe and one O2 port in the catalytic converter. The Subaru OBD1 engines require just one O2 port in the catalytic converter and the Subaru OBD2 engines require two O2 ports.