Want safer, modern, more reliable rear brakes for your Bay Window Bus?
Small Car Performace has engineered and produced a realiable, modern, and easily serviceable brake kit to get your T2 stopping as you deserve - SAFELY! With the installation of these upgraded calipers and vented rotors, the braking goes from barely passable to amazing! Welcome to the 21st century!
- 10.4" Vented Rotors
- Calipers with Integrated Emergency Brake
- Custom Adapters
- Brake Pads
- Emergency Brake Cables
- Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- 1971-1979 Bay Window Bus
- Vented and Cross-Drilled Rotors
- Installation requires machining the stock T2 hubs to fit the inside rotor diameter. Most automotive machine shops can perform this service or we can for $175 per pair.
- Minimum 16" wheels are required. The rotors are 4mm thicker than the Vanagon drums so the rear track is increased by 8mm.
- You also lose 4mm of stud length which should not be a problem unless your studs are already too short because of wider wheels. If needed SCP's wheel studs are here to help.
- These replace the stock rear studs to gain 10mm in thread length. This is enough to fit most after market wheels. Their effective length is 44.5mm compared to the stock 34.5mm.
THE $600 HUB UPCHARGE IS A "CORE CHARGE" AND IS 100% REFUNDABLE.
SCP MODIFIES STOCK HUBS AS A SERVICE. IF YOU PURCHASE HUBS AND CHOOSE NOT TO SEND US YOUR STOCK HUBS YOU ARE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $600.