Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail
- Perform well on the road, have confident dry and wet traction, and light snow performance sufficient to earn the tire industry's severe snow service certification and three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol.
- They are excellent as an everyday tire on asphalt and sport an aggressive tread pattern, making them excellent for off-road use.
- The XL rating means they can easily handle a fully loaded Van and still give that quick response to steering corrections.
- Dual sidewall designs on every tire. One side features traditional, serrated lettering, while the other has a raised, three-dimensional style. All tires feature both designs, allowing drivers to choose their look based on which is mounted outward on the wheel.
- High-silica compound
- Twin, high-strength steel stabilizers
- Deep starting tread depths, open shoulders, and wide, circumferential grooves aid hydroplaning resistance
- "3D Canyon" sipes interlock below the surface for great wet traction
Falken Wildpeak A/T 215/65 R16
- Load Index: 102H
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Diameter: 27.1"