After many years in development, we’ve perfected the design and construction of our stainless-steel header. We’ve designed it to be as compact as possible for strength and to maximize ground clearance. Made from the preferred material for high temperature applications, 321 stainless steel offers extreme resistance to high temperatures. Commonly used for turbo and aircraft applications, 321 stainless steel withstands temperatures in excess of 1650 degrees without losing its structural integrity.
- 2mm thick pipes - 321 stainless steel
- 3mm thick collectors - 321 stainless steel
- 12mm Flanges - 304 stainless steel
(2) Header Gaskets are recommended for installation.
- Single Port 2.2L Subaru Engines: 1996 and Later
- Please Note: Does not fit the special low emission Legacy U5 2005- (the model with 5 oxygen sensors)
Vanagon Fitment Considerations:
- 1986-1990 Vanagons with stock collector to catalytic converter pipe using the stock metal ring
- 1980-1985 Vanagons will need the later J Pipe
- Syncro Vanagons require the skid plate to be retrofitted
With an OE collector or "J" pipe, this will position either a stock or aftermarket muffler just inside of the rear valance - the correct spot to attach the muffler to the Small Car mount.