This kit allows the original Subaru throttle cable to be used to connect the Subaru engine to the Vanagon’s Automatic transmission. The Vanagon original accelerator pedal to transmission cable will be reused.
- Bracket that bolts to the side of the automatic Vanagon transmission
- Cable that inserts into the original Subaru throttle cable
- Connector to attach cable to automatic transmission operating lever
- (2) bolts to attach the bracket to automatic transmission
- 1990-1994 Subaru engines and the SVX have a 6mm barrel at the throttle body end.
- 1995 on 2.2L and 2.5L models use an 8mm barrel - You MUST have an original Subaru throttle cable.