After many years in development, we’ve perfected the design and construction of our stainless-steel header. We’ve designed it to be as compact as possible for strength and to maximize ground clearance. Made from the preferred material for high temperature applications, 321 stainless steel offers extreme resistance to high temperatures. Commonly used for turbo and aircraft applications, 321 stainless steel withstands temperatures in excess of 1650 degrees without losing its structural integrity.
Great attention has been paid to building in maximum ground clearance and keeping room for the Syncro skid plate. The ground clearance can be appreciated in both the 2WD and the Syncro.
- 2mm thick pipes - 321 stainless steel
- 3mm thick collectors - 321 stainless steel
- 12mm Flanges - 304 stainless steel
- Primary Pipes: 1 5/8"
- Secondaty Pipes: 1 3/4"
- Output suitable for 2' or 2 1/4" exhaust system
- Right and Left Oxygen Sensors ports
- EGR port at the original SVX location
(2) Header Gaskets are needed for installation