The Dodge Chrysler "Stow-N-Go" seats from Town & Country and Grand Caravan vehicles are increasingly harder to source. Never fear, Small Car is now offering Chrysler Pacifica Stow-N-Go seats as replacements for your worn out Vangon front seats.
These fantastic seats are the best thing you can do to replace your worn out stock front seats. They provide a comfortable ride and when not being used can collapse into a compact profile to clear some extra space.
- Armrests feature a telescoping swivel design - allows them to tuck tightly into the sides of the seat for added convenience and accessibility.
- Wide bar in the front adjusts forward and backward movement.
- Headrest flips down to rest against the front of the seat back when being stowed.
- Seat back angle and seat collapsing adjustment bar on the side.
- When completely collapsed the back of the seat has a recessed plastic surface that can serve as additional table space.
These seats are sold in pairs with optional mounting brackets designed to fit the stock VW mounts - even your Westy swivel mounts. Mounting brackets install onto the base of the seats in just minutes!
- 1980-1991 Vanagon *Except 1985+ tin-top (currently working on a solution to this)*
- 1968-1976 Bay Window Bus: Driver's Side
- 1977-1979 Bay Window Bus: Driver's Side
- 1968-1976 Bay Window Bus: Passenger's Side requires a custom bracket
- 1976 Bay Window Bus: Passenger Side with swivel base
Please keep in mind that all seats are repurposed and may have MINOR blemishes or marks.