THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROADER'S FRIDGE… REINVENTED
Packed with the features an ARB fridge freezer is renowned for, and re-engineered to survive exposed out in the elements, ARB's latest fridge freezer is packed with unique features that not only protect and secure, but also make accessing your food and drinks even easier.
ARB’s ‘No Holds Barred’ approach includes features previously left on the R&D cutting room floor. Features formerly only dreamt about!
- Added Security: Electronic security locking system that is pass-code protected, as well as tamperproof bolts for permanent mount options.
- Infinite Position Gas Strut: Designed to hold the lid open in any position.
- Strong Hardware: Heavy duty tamperproof cast stainless steel hinges (non-removable lid).
- Compartments: Evaporator height increased which also surrounds both primary and secondary compartments, with the cool zone extending throughout entire internal cabinet.
- Led Light: New slimline LED rear facing interior light.
- Internal Storage: Reversible basket with removable divider.
- Drain Plug: Front cabinet position drain plug.
- Padlock Compatible: Provision for padlock - added security (padlock not supplied).
- Weatherproof Control Panel: Control panel is sealed and made to tolerate weather exposure.
- AC/DC: Recessed rear AC and DC power sockets.
- Insulation: Increased fridge cabinet insulation thickness.
- Weatherproof Design: Main body and lid constructed from 304 grade stainless steel with raised feature forming and embossed ARB logos on both sides of the cabinet.
- ASA Protective Corner Pieces: Extra surface protection against surface damage on the main body and lid of the Elements.
- Ergonomic Handles: Concealed front and rear carry handles.
- Anodized Aluminum: Heavy duty latches made to resist weathering.
- Capacity: 63QT
- Cooling Capacity: 50°F to 0°F
- External Dimensions: 17.1″ (H) x 19.3″ (W) x 32.3″ (D)
- Internal Dimensions: Fruit & Dairy Compartment: 5.7″ (H) x 14.0″ (W) x 6.1″ (D) Main Compartment: 13.1″ (H) x 14.0″ (W) x 18.8″ (D)
- Weight: 70lbs
- Power: Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC Power Integrated Battery Protection System.
- Current Draw: 0.9Ah per hour average energy consumption tested at 37.4ºF cabinet temperature, 86ºF ambient temperature, test duration of 24 hours and supply voltage of 12V DC