Renogy’s Dual Input Charger allows you the ability to isolate your starter battery from your auxiliary battery system, charge both batteries while driving, and charge auxiliary batteries when connected to solar - all in one unit! There is no other product on the market that offers these features at this price point. Renogy’s Dual Input battery charger is a game changer for any vehicle’s auxiliary battery system – but especially in a Vanagon where space is a commodity.
- Multiple Battery Chemistries: Charges Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries.
- Battery Isolation: Starter battery and auxiliary batteries are kept separate.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Technology: More efficiently converts the higher voltage DC output from solar panels down to the lower voltage needed to charge 12V auxiliary batteries.
- DC-DC Charging: connects and charges an auxiliary battery from a starter battery when vehicle is in operation – charged by the alternator.
- Multi-Alternator Compatibility: compatible with both traditional and smart alternators.
- Built-in Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR): can independently adjust the charging voltage to a higher voltage than the alternator puts out – key for the different charging profiles needed by the different battery chemistries.
- Temperature Monitor and Voltage Adjustment: measures the temperature at the battery in real-time and uses this data for accurate temperature compensation for both too high or low battery temperature – adjusting the voltage to assure stable and constant charging to the battery.
- Silent and Efficient Heat Dissipation: constructed from die-cast aluminum for efficient and ZERO dB noiseless heat dissipation
- RJ45 Communication Port: using BT-2 Bluetooth Module you can control and monitor battery systems in real time using Renogy’s DC Home App.
- Battery Voltage Range: 9-16VDC
- Maximum Charging Current: 30A
- Battery Types: SLD/AGM, GEL, FLD, LISER
- Service Battery Charging Mode: MPPT
- Charging Efficiency: Up to 97%
- Maximum Solar Input Voltage: 25V
- Maximum Solar Input Power: 400W
- Alternator Input Voltage:
- Traditional Alternator: 13.2-16VDC
- Smart Alternator (Euro 6): 12-16VDC
- Alternator Input Power: 400W
- Self-consumption: 60mA
- Terminal Size: M8*1.25 - 10mm
- Temperature Compensation: -3mV/C/2V
- Operating Temperature Range: -31°F - 149°F
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°F - 176°F
- Operating / Storage Humidity: 0%-95%, No Condensation
- Dimensions: 9.6” x 5.7” x 3”
- Weight: 3.13 lbs.
- Communication Protocol: RS485
- Material and workmanship warranty: 2 Year