Step into the future and upgrade your vehicle’s lead-acid auxiliary battery to a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4). There are numerous advantages of LiFePO4 over lead-acid batteries, and Renogy’s LiFePO4 100Ah battery doesn’t disappoint.
- Prismatic Cells require less cooling per energy unit
- IP65 Waterproofing
- Weighs about 40% less than a comparable 100Ah lead acid battery
- 80-100% of the rated capacity of a LiFePO4 can be used; compared to only 50%-70% of a lead acid battery
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS)
- Rated for 2,000 cycles, after which its efficiency will drop to 80% of factory specs; compared to 200-1,000 cycles of a lead-acid battery
- 3-Year Material and Workmanship Warranty
- Battery status accessible on your smartphone using Renogy’s free DC Home App
- Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Rated Capacity: 100 Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V
- Cycle Life(0.5C,25℃): 80%DOD 2000 Cycles
- Connection Method: Parallel (Up to 8)
- Automatically Self-heating Function: No
- Dimensions: 12.99” x 6.77” x 8.43”
- Weight: 28.7 lbs.
- Protection Rate: IP65
- Charge Voltage: 14.4V
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A
- Standard Operation Temperature: 25℃±5℃
- Storage Temperature: -13~149℉ / -25~65℃
- Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C
- Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C
- Built-in Bluetooth: Yes
- Communication Port: Modbus
- Vanagons (1980-1991): MUST be used with any LiFePo4 compatible charging system.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE: ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO AND GUAM. Renogy can ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam via USPS for small parcels and UPS 2nd Day for larger packages but cannot ship solar panels that are over 320W - and there is typically a surcharge.