Fiamma has replaced their popular F45 with the new and improved F45S awning. Boasting a sleeker, more compact design, they’ve traded the bulky plastic end caps for lower profile metal ones. They’ve also re-designed and updated the crank system, making it more durable and functional for when you’re out adventuring.
- 8' 8" Option:
- Extends to 6' 6"
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- 10' 1"Option:
- Extends to 8' 2"
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Auto-Lock Safety System and Dual Security Devices allow for easy, quite opening and closing
- One Way Roll prevents the fabric from rolling in the wrong direction
- Dual Shock Absorbers allow for appropriate awning movement during foul weather
- Strong reinforced articulated arms with a double steel cable maintain an optimal fabric tension no matter the situation
- Legs can be fixed to the ground with tie down hooks or body brackets that can be mounted to the side of your van
- Telescoping ridge bar adds additional support no matter how far your awning is extended
- Shorter folding crank and brackets allow for easy out of the way storage
- All white aluminum case with white plastic parts
- All anodized silver aluminum case (called titanium) with silver plastic parts
- All black aluminum case with black plastic parts
- Royal Gray: standard on all 8' and 10' awnings
- Royal Blue: available by special request only
Small Car Mounting Brackets coming soon!
You MUST purchase mounting brackets to properly mount the awning to your vehicle!
- Shipping costs are subject to change - but are generally between $200 and $350 - depending on your location. As this is a drop shipped item, we will contact you if shipping costs change.
- We do stock Fiamma awnings that are available for "In Store Pick Up". However, these are not always available for immediate pick up. If you select "In Store Pick Up" as your shipping option we will contact you with pick up details.
- Please Note: Upon arrival, your Fiamma Awning MUST be inspected for damage. If severe damage has occurred in transit, you are required to REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. If minor damage has occurred, Fiamma will expedite replacement parts to you directly. However, please be aware, that neither Small Car nor Fiamma will be responsible for damages NOT REPORTED upon inspection. Again, do NOT let the freight driver leave without unpacking and inspecting the awning for any damage!