EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - WE ARE GROWING - AND HIRING
About Small Car
Small Car Performance is an original equipment manufacturer for the vintage VW aftermarket. The focus is largely on the Vanagon/Bus platform modernizing these cult-classic vehicles. Small Car creates technology to make these cars reliable and fun to help our customers get out and explore the world.
As a business, we have developed a full line of custom parts made from injection molds, 3D printing, aluminum casting, and stamped steel. We have a full-service facility in Fife, WA that allows us to develop new creations for each and every customer. Our customers also include installers all over the world who consider us a leader in the Subaru conversion market. We are also driven to be sustainable as we upcycle/recycle many parts to support the Vanagon community and we maintain a solar array to help offset our energy consumption.
You will be the face of the company for our Subaru conversion and service customers.
At Small Car Performance (SCP), we're working to be the most customer-centric OEM and VW conversion company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to help people experience the world in reliable, fun, and exceptionally unique vehicles—we are that place!
Sales & Customer Success Lead
Summary of Role
- First response to potential customers contacting Small Car through our online inquiry page. Responsible for tracking contacts, answering questions as required, and gathering technical support information as required to build quotes.
- Define and refine sales processes including workorder creation, coordination with procurement team to ensure all products are ready for new conversion and service projects, and ensure seamless coordination between the technician team, procurement, and the customer with respect to scope of project.
Owner of Customer Experience
- On “Vanagon” going home day – responsible for answering questions, accepting final payment and everything to make the pick-up experience amazing.
- Own follow up communication with the customer.
- Manage the detailed van specific pre-delivery process (inspection of van, correction of missing items, level of cleanliness/detail, etc.)
- 3-5 years in a customer service/customer facing role
- Content knowledge of Vanagons a plus!
- Strong organization skills and knowledge of digital tools for managing workflows, tasks, and data.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Team player. Must love being part of a fun and supportive team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for camping and outdoor lifestyle
- Ability to operate with a degree of ambiguity and the ability to self-manage
Pay will be commensurate w/ experience. 40 hours per week, full time, W2. Benefits and PTO are part of the package.
Email resume to email@example.com