ARB's Alloy roof racks are ideal for customers who wish to remove and refit their racks between trips. Made from 6000 Series T4 Alloy aluminum, the new cages feature high strength construction using a combination of TIG and the acclaimed CMT (Cold Metal Transfer) revolutionary welding process.
Manufactured with special Amplimesh, an aluminum mesh that is used in security installations around the world, and finished off with a high quality millennium grey powder coat finish, this rack is sure to offer years of performance and styling.
- Extensively tested in outback conditions, which they passed with flying colours, these cages are truly worthy of our ARB badge.
- Identical to the steel equivalents in terms of size and fitment; i.e., 4900010M is interchangeable for any application that takes a 3800010M.
- Fully 40% lighter than the steel cage, these are ideal for customers who wish to remove and refit their racks between trips.
- All cages feature high strength alloy construction using a combination of tig and the acclaimed CMT (cold metal transfer) revolutionary welding process.
- The gauge of the material has been increased over the steel equivalent to ensure the strength our products are renowned for is retained.
- Special amplimesh alloy mesh floors are standard in all cages.
- Rated to the same 330lbs that the steel cages are (subject, of course, to the vehicle manufacturer's maximum load rating).
- The alloy in use is a 6000 series T4 - an optimum specification for the application.
- Finished in the popular millennium gray powder coat for superior appearance and durability.
- 87" length x 49" width.
- Mounting kit required for installation.